The Faith Development Team
The Team grew out of the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults Program and was formed with the Parish Survey of 2017 in mind. It was approved by the Parish Pastoral Council in 2020 and supports the on-going commitment to Faith and Life opportunities within our Parish communities.
To encourage ourselves and fellow parishioners to grow in our faith and to aspire to live our lives as disciples of Jesus.
We do this by:
- Prayerfully reflecting on our lives in the light of the Gospel
- Using opportunities to enrich our lives by:
- Advent and Lenten Reflection Groups
- Financing and distributing copies of THE SWAG magazine
- Advertising links to articles, events and zoom sessions
- Organising events for the parish e.g. Visiting Speakers, Days of Reflection.
- Encouraging the reading of the reflection on the Sunday Gospel, by Pope Francis at https://www.dow.org.au/media-resources/faith-circles/
- Reflecting on the daily meditations featuring Richard Rohr and the Center for Action and Contemplation (CAC) https://cac.org/daily-meditations/
The Team meets monthly, on the last Tuesday of the month at 10.30am, including a Gospel reflection and “Where’s God been in my life?” The Team invites engagement of fellow parishioners, who may have experience, resources, or desire, to explore the way ahead as we emerge, differently, from the pandemic. Please contact one of our Team members below if interested.
|Michael Scott||0425 790 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rhonda Boyd||0428 933 email@example.com|
|Patsy Callan||0455 911 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bill Fox||0427 362 email@example.com|
|Kerin Fox||0407 519 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sandra Gould||0418 537 email@example.com|
|Maree Moore||0439 047 firstname.lastname@example.org|