The most important thing that a man can discover is that God is at work in his life; he is not just out there on his own, battling his way through.
The vision of menALIVE is to create an opportunity for that to happen and then try not to get in God’s way.
Each man’s experience of a menALIVE event is unique because God meets each of us individually, where we are at.
Having said that, over the last seven + years, we have been able to name some common things that men discover:
- Sin is not the deepest part of you.
- There is a better way to deal with guilt and shame than hiding and pretending everything is okay.
- You are always God’s son, no matter what you do or don’t do.
- Your heart matters and is worth fighting and dying for.
- God is interested in you and wants to communicate with you.
- You are not alone. In fact, there are many men who are going through very similar things to you.
- You have a story to tell, a role to play, a battle to fight.
- You can make a difference and be involved in something really meaningful.
- You have a job in the Church and the Church needs you to wake up and get active.
- You have a future filled with hope.
- The Group Meets every second Tuesday.
- If you would like to participate or to find out more please contact
- Michael Hanley on 0419 543 019
DADS4KIDS – Fatherhood Foundation
Every man wants to make a difference. Every man wants to leave a legacy for his family and make the world a better place.
The Dads4Kids Train the Trainer Summit is all about helping you to achieve extraordinary results for your children and make the world a better place, all at the same time.
The Dads4Kids Train the Trainer Summit will help you move from being a good dad to becoming a great dad, hence the current title of the Dads4Kids Fatherhood Course – ‘Good to Great’.
Follow the Link to find out more www.dads4kids.org.au/index.html