The Parish Pastoral Council (PPC) usually meets on the first Wednesday of the month, other than during school holidays. Proposals or agenda items should be forwarded to the Parish Office at least two weeks before scheduled meeting dates. Or, you can see your local representative (see below). This allows the PPC Executive to consider the matter prior to the preparation of the monthly agenda. Anything received after this time might be held over until the following meeting.
CURRENT MEMBERSHIP as at JULY 2021:
- Tony Frizza (Chair & Queenscliff representative)
- Maureen Frisch (Barwon Heads representative)
- Fiona Dawson (Principal, St Aloysius Primary School)
- Kerryn Sells (Principal, Our Lady Star of the Sea Primary School)
- Sue Casey (Barwon Heads Representative)
- Kerry Sidaway (Deputy Chair & Ocean Grove representative)
- Michael Scott (Secretary & Queenscliff/Point Lonsdale representative)
- Von Philp (Liturgy Team representative)
- Bernard Attard (Ocean Grove representative)
- Josephine Barnes (Ocean Grove representative)
- Liz Frazer (Ocean Grove representative)
- Adrian Redfern (Queenscliff/Point Lonsdale representative)
- Fr Darien J Sticklen (Parish Priest)
The Constitution of the Holy Trinity Parish Pastoral Council can be found below.