Weekday and weekend Masses have recommenced this week. Mass attendance bookings are only required for Barwon Heads.
To book, please contact Sue Casey on 0418 290 703.
No bookings required for Ocean Grove and Queenscliff.
However, there are strict limits on the number of people who can attend a religious gathering.
Density limits for one person per 4 square metres:
- Barwon Heads: 40 people can safely attend Mass
- Queenscliff: 60 people in the Hall and 30 people in the Church can safely attend Mass
- Ocean Grove: 100 people can safely attend Mass
Please remember: in Victoria, strict guidelines are still in place regarding wearing masks, sanitising hands, electronic contact tracing (now mandatory using QR codes) and so on.
Fitted face coverings are strongly recommended when people cannot maintain physical distancing (unless a lawful exemption applies, and apart from when eating or drinking).
Weekend Masses, celebrated within the Parish:
- Saturday 6pm Vigil Mass at Holy Family, Barwon Heads (capacity limits apply).
- Sunday 9am Mass at Our Lady Star of the Sea, Ocean Grove (capacity limits apply).
- Sunday 11am Mass at Holy Trinity, Queenscliff (capacity limits apply).
- Due to increased capacity, Masses will be celebrated in the Holy Trinity Parish Hall until further notice.
Weekday Masses, celebrated within the Parish:
- Tuesday 9:15am Mass at Our Lady Star of the Sea, Ocean Grove.
- Wednesday 9:15am Mass at Holy Trinity, Queenscliff.
- Thursday 9:15am Mass at Our Lady Star of the Sea, Ocean Grove.
- Friday 9:15am Mass at Holy Trinity, Queenscliff.
Church and hall capacities, check-in using QR codes (for electronic contact tracing) and all other COVID guidelines apply and remain in place.