SACRAMENTAL PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN NOT ATTENDING CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
Program Coordinator (and primary contact): Jo Ballard, 0421 136 353.
+ + +
ENROLMENTS FOR 2023 NOW OPEN!
The enrolment form for 2023 is available.
Please download and complete the enrolment form (see below) with supporting Sacramental certificates/documentation.
Return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enrolment and family information session: Tuesday 7th February 2023 at 4pm at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church.
- Class commencement date: Tuesday 14th February 2023 at 4pm at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church.
Enrolment cut-off date is two weeks after classes have commenced in 2023 – Tuesday 28th February. Enrolments will not be accepted after this date.
The Parish offers a Sacramental Program to students not attending Catholic schools. The program commences a few weeks after Term 1 starts.
Classes are held at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church (68 John Dory Drive, Ocean Grove) from 4:00pm to 5:00pm.
Parents and families are asked to contact the Program Co-ordinator or parish office before February to register their child(ren).
We require a copy of your child(ren)’s Baptism certificate and any other Sacramental Certificate (if appropriate) upon enrolment. Your child must be baptised prior to commencing the Sacramental Program.
The program fee is $100.00 per family. Note: this fee is subject to change.
Please see below for additional information.
Sponsors for Confirmation candidates:
- the Sponsor must be over the age of 16.
- the Sponsor must be Catholic faith, baptised and has received all of their Sacraments.
- Parents are unable to be their child’s Sponsor.
- Some COVID guidelines & restrictions apply.
- Parents must also sign their child(ren) in/out upon arrival and pick up.