SACRAMENTAL PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN NOT ATTENDING CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
Program Coordinator (and primary contact): Jo Ballard, 0421 136 353.
+ + +
ENROLMENT AND INFORMATION SESSION:
The session will be held on Tuesday 8th February at 4:00pm at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church, Ocean Grove.
Enrolment forms will be available on the day. However you are welcome to download and complete the enrolment form (see below) with supporting Sacramental certificates / documentation.
Classes will commence on Tuesday 15th February at 4:00pm at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church, Ocean Grove.
MASKS INDOORS, A KIND REMINDER:
Face masks are required indoors (except at home) for everyone aged 8 and above at all times, unless an exemption applies. This includes all of our three churches.
Sacramental dates for Reconciliation, 1st Eucharist and Confirmation are being discussed and scheduled… watch this space!
The Parish offers a Sacramental Program to students not attending Catholic schools. The program commences a few weeks after Term 1 starts.
Classes are held at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church (68 John Dory Drive, Ocean Grove) from 4:00pm to 5:00pm.
Parents and families are asked to contact the Program Co-ordinator or Parish office before February to register their child(ren).
We require a copy of your child(ren)’s Baptism certificate and Reconciliation certificate (if appropriate) upon enrolment.
The program fee is $60.00 per family.
Please see below for additional information.
Sponsors for Confirmation candidates:
- the Sponsor must be over the age of 16.
- the Sponsor must be Catholic faith, baptised and has received all of their Sacraments.
- Parents are unable to be their child’s Sponsor.
- Parents/carers and students must check-in via QR code for COVID electronic contact tracing. COVID guidelines & restrictions apply.
- Parents must also sign their child(ren) in/out upon arrival and pick up.